Resume Writing Framework & Examples
Our resume framework connects the dots that you are perfect for the role at the top of your resume.
Resumes are viewed by two sets of eyes: recruiters and hiring managers. Our framework speaks to both.
These 2 areas are on the front page and act as something similar to your 1-page resume or cover letter and are easy to realign for new roles.
- Cover letter option for Pro to Executives applying- A short cover letter instead of an overview statement (85% of cover letters are not read) -Separate cover letters often get lost in the applicant tracking system and recruiters go straight to the resumes. We added it to the resume. Saves an hour of time.
- Cover letter option for Executives to C-Level working with recruiters- Your resume will have an overview statement and you will receive a cover letter.
- Top areas of strengths and effectiveness (value pitch/career snapshot)-Top strengths, metrics, and proven track record aligned with the intended job and justify the salary you seek.
These below comprise the rest of your resume.
- Professional experience with metrics that justify your salary and proven track record- Bolded topics for users to quickly find what they need and metrics that speak to your best results.
- Education, professional organizations, certifications, etc.
- Recommendations - We use recommendations from Linkedin, letters of recommendation, or performance review comments that speak to your abilities and offer social proof that you are as great as you say.
- Graphics for Executives- We can combine graphics to visualize your proven track record (EBITDA, revenue growth, cost optimization).
PHOTO or NO PHOTO? You can easily take your photo off by clicking on it and deleting it. Everything just shifts left.
Slide below to see a first and second-page example of a resume.
Example of an Executive Resume
Example of a Mid-Level Resume
We turn your overview into a cover letter and then we align your top strengths to the job description so that the recruiters reading this see that you "check all the boxes" and you align to their role. You will also get a matching cover letter template if needed.
Your resume should convey the results that justify salaries.
Convey your value and unique framework of creating transformation for companies with an infographic that gets you noticed exponentially faster.
" Paint the transformation for your organization."
We can craft an infographic for you that paints the transformation for a company's pain point so you can use it when networking for new opportunities. Our clients get significant traction with these visual images.