“My coach at Career 5 has made innumerable valuable contributions to my career – teaching me how to better promote my brand, value, and better articulate my skills. I am now working at a great position due to these efforts. My coach at Career 5 was intelligent, motivated, very personable, and professional!”
When job searching, people tend to focus on their resumes, but a real job search starts as an "inward search" where we start with your authentic brand and develop it into a marketing strategy that gets you noticed!You have to start at the base level, just like building a product for a business (remember- think YOU, INC.) where you:
- Determine your core strengths, skills, and drives so you can set up a viable market fit.
- Carve out a mission statement that will get you up every morning to sell your value to get a job.
- Determine where you want to grow so you pick the RIGHT job that will be your next stepping stone.
- Brand yourself uniquely so your value stands out when you market and sell your abilities.
- Align your value to the market place to create market fit .
- Develop your communications (your "six-second" resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile) and an effective networking strategy that will help you land interviews.
- Prepare to interview and salary negotiate. Interviewing and salary negotiations can be considered the bottom of the sales funnel and closing the sale, where you fine-tune your "pitch" and price your "services" (or salary) based on your value and not just the going rate.
It's a process that demands that you tap into what's important to you in your life and work- because without it, you will not innately be able to convey your value and get a job easily. Without it, you will not bring your best version of yourself to your work.
Instead, we want you to become the CEO of YOU, Inc. and think of every job opportunity as a partnership with your company, where there is a growth opportunity for both parties. That's when it becomes a win-win.
That's why we created the Job Search Roadmap that contains our Rapid Job Search Strategy® to help guide you through the building blocks to quickly get a job. Combined with coaching, you can strategize your best job search efforts based on your needs. You meet with your coach via Skype or phone intermittently as you move forward in your progress keeping track of needed tasks in My Action Plan.
Sneak a peek at the Job Search Roadmap!
Want to learn more about how our coaching and full-service packages can help you?
Get started branding and marketing yourself to get a job quickly.
If you want to go solo, you can start right away, here.