Marketing Manager(Remote/ Part-Time Contractor)
Career5 started from the basic idea that if we're accessing our top strengths and drives at work, then we often bring more energy, value, and growth to it. Our methodology is built for current and future leaders who want to make a positive impact in their work. Our company culture is driven around the concept of professionally developing employees to grow to be the best version of themselves.
The ideal candidate will be working with the owner and team members on various functions of marketing, sales calls, and account management. We are a boutique modern job and career services company that markets people for work and helps them accelerate their careers.
Looking for an intelligent person who is 40+ who can work a consistent 20 hours a week from their home (4 hours a day/5 days a week). We work with executives and it is helpful for you to have corporate or business experience. You will nurture our existing marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Execute the marketing and communication activities (you will be trained) according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns.
- WordPress content development is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Has a quiet home office they can organize and work from.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Enjoys people, talking and talking to clients on phone occasionally.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
If selected for this opportunity, you will participate in paid online training, for which you will be compensated on an hourly basis. You will officially join the network on a part-time contract basis. This is a contractor remote position that starts at $25 and has the ability to work into full time with benefits if desired.