Land Your Job Interview and Negotiate for a Salary You're Worth
Confidence in an Interview or Salary Negotiations Comes from Truly Knowing What You Bring to the Table
Many of us have never really sat down long enough to uncover our life's work, our strengths, or the true value we can offer. Once we work with you, you'll leave our sessions with clarity in the value you bring to your work and what makes you stand out. That is when it becomes natural to convey who you are to a potential employer... because it will come from a place of authenticity.
With coaching, we will work through your measurable statements, dial-in mindsets, and assure you know exactly what you bring to the table so you can confidently convey your value and past successes to your new employer. It's easy to get overwhelmed prepping for an interview - we keep it simple and specific by targeting your efforts where they really count! We hone in on areas where you specifically need it!
The Importance of Dialing in Your Value Proposition
When you align your value proposition to the needs of an employer, it is a "win-win". That's why we work with you to define and convey this easily when interviewing. We start with pulling out your resume and carving your value right in, if it is not there already.
"Good Morning. Thought you might like to know. My interview Friday went very well with Western Governors University. While I was speaking to the recruiter, she asked a question which I answered with everything we typed this past Thursday. She made mention that it was an excellent answer. I want to thank you for your time." - Mark C., Senior IT Program Manager
Ways We Can Work with You
Focus on Your Value & Measurables
Have a hard time putting your metrics into words? We can help ensure you are walking into an interview/salary negotiation with a solid list of what you have done and can do for new job opportunities.
Teach You Methods to "Keep Calm & Carry On"
Want to interview with confidence? We help you get into a new mindset and use great techniques like the S.T.A.R. method to keep you focused, succinct, and inquisitive with behavioral interview questions.
Video Prep Software
Use our key partner software to help you prep for interviews and salary negotiations. Record and practice both and watch the playback. Your coach can also give you tips if desired.
Technical & Behavioral Interviews
Many people in the tech industry are faced with difficult technical interviews. We can help you work through this so you are prepared. We teach the S.T.A.R. method for behavioral interviews.
You can prep for your interview & salary negotiations with either a coaching package that comes with our Big Interview Video Prep Software or purchase our self-directed course:
- 1-on-1 career coaching.
- Interviewing & salary negotiations video prep software through BigInterview® to double your traction. You will also have access to the Interview & Salary Negotiations Prep section of the My Job Search Roadmap containing helpful tips and videos.
- TECHNICAL INTERVIEWS: If you need technical interviewing prep, let's schedule an additional hour to go over your specific needs.
- Prepare to interview with your "A" game!
- 1 Hour of Strategy Coaching (Skype/Phone 30-min or 1-hr increments). Your coach works with you to customize your solution and work toward your goals. Focus on interviewing and/or salary negotiation. You can always add another hour later if needed.
- Dial-in brand & value statements.
- Rehearse STAR/PAR technique for behavioral and technical questions.
- Learn ways to stand out in your interview; dial-in your specific strategy.
- Learn the art of negotiating for a salary based on the value you can provide and researched salary data.
- Career5's Interview & Salary Prep Video course.
- 1-Month Access to Interviewing & Salary Negotiations Prep Video Coaching Software (can be exchanged for an extra 30 minutes of coaching).
- My Job Search Roadmap, My Career Roadmap & My Career Strategic Plan with "how-to" videos.
- Career5 Roadmap® Platform with Action Plan, free resume templates, My Vision Board, job boards, job resources, and labor market info.
Typically for our clients, this package saves weeks of lost wages ($1,000+ depending on your weekly salary) and time by landing a job faster and improves salary trajectory by $5-10K+ annually.
Ready to find out more?
Jump on a quick call so we see what you specifically need.