Land Your Job Interview Using a Consultative Approach
Confidence in interviewing comes from truly knowing what value you bring to a role or company.
Many of us have never really sat down long enough to uncover our life's work, our strengths, or the true value we can offer. Once we work with you, you'll leave our sessions with clarity in the value you bring to your work and what makes you stand out. That is when it becomes natural to convey who you are to a potential employer... because it will come from a place of authenticity.
With coaching, we will work through your measurable statements, dial-in mindsets, and assure you know exactly what you bring to the table so you can confidently convey your value and past successes to your new employer. It's easy to get overwhelmed prepping for an interview - we keep it simple and specific by targeting your efforts where they really count! We hone in on areas where you specifically need it!
The Importance of Dialing in Your Value Proposition
When you align your value proposition to the needs of an employer, it is a "win-win". That's why we work with you to define and convey this easily when interviewing. We start with pulling out your resume and carving your value right in, if it is not there already.
"Good Morning. Thought you might like to know. My interview Friday went very well with Western Governors University. While I was speaking to the recruiter, she asked a question which I answered with everything we typed this past Thursday. She made mention that it was an excellent answer. I want to thank you for your time." - Mark C., Senior IT Program Manager
Ways We Can Work with You
Focus on Your Value & Measurables
Have a hard time putting your metrics into words? We can help ensure you are walking into an interview/salary negotiation with a solid list of what you have done and can do for new job opportunities.
Teach You Methods to "Keep Calm & Carry On"
Want to interview with confidence? We help you get into a new mindset and use great techniques like the S.T.A.R. method to keep you focused, succinct, and inquisitive with behavioral interview questions.
Video Prep Software (if needed)
Option to purchase our key partner software to help you prep for interviews and salary negotiations at a discounted price. Record and practice both and watch the playback. Your coach can also give you tips if desired.
Technical & Behavioral Interviews
Many people in the tech industry are faced with difficult technical interviews. We can help you work through this so you are prepared. We teach the S.T.A.R. method for behavioral interviews.
Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse.
You can prep for your interview & salary negotiations our Big Interview Video Prep Software for a discount fee.
Ways We Typically Work with You
TAKE10OFF code to get 10% off of all orders.
- Prepare to interview with your "A" game! We send you a questionnaire before our interview to get the "download" on your needs for coaching for this session.
- You send us your resume so we can make sure your results are clear.
- We have you read through our Interview section of the Rapid Job Search Roadmap course so we can deep-dive strategically during our call.
- Work 1 Hour Coach Session Virtually with your coach to customize your solution and work toward your goals for the interview. You can always add another hour later if needed.
- Dial-in brand & value statements.
- Rehearse STAR/PAR technique for behavioral and technical questions.
- Learn ways to stand out in your interview; dial-in your specific strategy.
- Rapid Job Search Roadmap with "how-to" videos.
- Career5 Roadmap® Platform with Action Plan, free resume templates, My Vision Board, job boards, job resources, and labor market info.
Typically for our clients, this package saves weeks of lost wages ($1K+ depending on your weekly salary) and time by landing a job faster and improves salary trajectory by $5-10K+ annually.
Typically for our clients, this package saves weeks of lost wages ($1K+ depending on your weekly salary) and time by landing a job faster.