Map Out a New Path (Executive Legacies and Professional Career Transition)
Choose and Map Out a New Career Choice So You Can Access Your Talents Daily!
It is sometimes muddy, even agonizing, to make a new career choice or map out a new phase of your career legacy because many layers and factors come into play. Let us help you sift through your next choice.
We are here with you through the entire process of making your next choice, strategizing & mapping out your steps, and actualizing your career change, using our Career5 Roadmap Platform® that helps you sift out and prioritize what's most important to you.
(Packages are customized based on your needs.)
Are you on track with your career legacy or do you need to pivot? Let us help you get reacquainted to what matters.
Future and current leaders need to stay on track with their personal mission in order to tap into that drive that moves mountains. Sometimes we get off-track and need to pivot in order to revitalize our strengths and abilities. Sometimes a position just goes "south" and we need clarity on who we are and the value that we want to bring to our work.
That's when taking the time you need to clarify, pivot...even heal sometimes from a bad situation...can really be vital to moving forward. We take the time with you to work through what is needed and sift out what you want in the next opportunity.
The Job Market is Changing Rapidly
The job market moves so much quicker today and the "jobs of tomorrow" are not even around yet today, so it's important to start looking at your career more as a journey and focus on your skills and strengths that can translate to different opportunities.
This means that you can make an informed choice about what realm you want to work in, determine the skills and strengths you gravitate toward, and carve out a path that gets you in a career that excites you. In ten or twenty years, you might want to grow in a new direction and flex a different type of intellectual muscle.
Typically for our clients, this package saves hours, days, weeks, and months of time agonizing over a career choice by working with aligning strengths and talents with interests and drives, combined with market research to help sift out the right career based on an informed choice.
Here are some waysCareer5 works with clients to help make new career choices professionals.
1) Assessments (if needed) - Take our YouScience® or Gallup CliftonStrengths®Assessments.
Let's get you on the right track, learn your skills, cognitive abilities, and the careers that are a good fit.
2) Determine your key strengths, interests, leadership traits you gravitate toward, and what is meaningful to you so we can align it for job market fit!
By discovering more about who you are, we can more accurately sift out and align what you want out of your career to the current job marketplace.
3) Research what careers are important to you and work through our Career Choice Sifter©
Through the internet, LinkedIn, job boards, and speaking with others, we can sift down careers you are leaning toward.
4) Conduct an ROI (return on investment) of a career choice based on costs.
Costs matter when making a career choice, and it is best to make an informed choice by weighing a 10-yr projected income of your career choice.
5) Conduct an ROI of a career choice based on happiness.
Money isn't everything, and sometimes sanity and an inner calling in an area where you need to grow-may be more important.
6) Make a career choice and strategize your path.
Sift through the best career choice with your coach and strategize your path of how you will get there.
Coaching helps you sift through what you REALLY want out of your career.
By working with a coach, you can dive deep into what you want to carve out of your career. The world is a different place now. You will not be at the same job for decades. By making your career a journey, a little clarity, forethought, & intention can make your work meaningful and rewarding.
- Make an informed career choice by sifting through what you truly want out of your career!
- Career Strategy Coaching (Skype/Phone-30-min or 1-hr increments).
- Customize a solution with your coach and work towards your goals.
- YouScience® or Gallup CliftonStrengths® Assessment
- Work through My Career Roadmap with your coach on a virtual session- where you talk and we type...sifting through layers in the career choice section and mapping out strategy.
How does this work? It's super easy: Purchase the Career Choice Package and schedule your first call today!