Our Accelerated Networking® is a personal networking campaign that will cut weeks/months of time off of your job search, 10X your networking efforts, save you thousands in lost wages, and build your network with high-quality connections for future opportunities.
Many clients hire us for lead nurturing or lead generation at the current or new jobs as well using this method.
Accelerated Networking is a reverse recruiter method. Recruiters find and connect hiring managers and candidates and our process does the same but essentially cuts the middle man out (the recruiter) and connects you directly with these people, saving you thousands of dollars in lost salary negotiations due to recruiter fees.
Over 80% of jobs come through some form of networking. Don't wait for a recruiter to find you work (passive effort). That's not how you're built. Target the work you want instead (proactive effort).
Career5 has developed the Accelerated Networking service to quickly get your name out to hundreds of hiring authorities within your industry and specific area of expertise within a week.
- Speeds job search process up significantly by weeks/months.
- Opens up more opportunities to jump on informational calls and interviews that lead to unposted jobs.
- Builds your network with quality people for future opportunities for years to come.
- 10X the number of people that people typically reach out to when networking for new jobs.
- Continue it until you get a job. Continue it after you get a job to nurture your connections.
- Blow your sales team away and use it at work to generate new leads. Clients get a discounted rate.
In the pandemic, we have seen clients make great traction with this!
"Hello. I think we can put a hold on the emails. The response has been great. I have multiple interviews lined up just within 2 days! Thank you. I will let you know if we need more."-Tim A., Business Development Director in Logistics.
We set up a personal campaign that is sent by you to key targeted hiring authorities. The key is to get in front of the job posting process.
Job searching is equivalent to marketing and selling your services as a consultant. Often, you have to reach out to many, many people to get in front of the job posting process. This is key when you are making a salary above $100K, are at a senior level, and especially during this pandemic with high rates of unemployment because there is more competition. Who has time to reach out to hundreds of people to get in front of the job posting process?
Here's how it works:
- Fill out a quick questionnaire here to see if this is right for you.
- Purchase our package (below) and fill out a quick discovery form.
- Send us your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Jump on a call with us to work out your personal scripts/targeted positions/locations/titles/ industries, etc.
- We pull a list and you review list to ensure you're targeting the right (and not wrong) people.
- Career5 sends out 300-500 messages that run for ~2 weeks using these targeted people (hiring managers, talent and staffing managers, and recruiters).
- We reach out to people on your behalf. It looks like you sent the emails. Daily monitoring of your campaign.
- You answer emails, ask for advice, information about the role you are seeking, you give them your track record of results and see if you can fill a need for a position/gap that they have.
- You log your leads/connections and nurture the process to keep warm leads moving forward until a position opens up.
- If within 2-3 weeks you are not making headway, we will run it for another 100-200.About ~80% of clients have gotten FT or contract work and are now in the databases of some great connections for future work.
(Email check in with client. See reply.) "It’s going well! I’m averaging 5-7 calls a week. I have had 2 possible opps come up. Today I meet with the 2 owners of one opportunity. I’ll let you know how it goes." -Charles, VP of Sales)
This is a great pandemic job search method. Results include:
We network you for 300-500 hiring authorities at your targeted company using your approved scripts saving you weeks/months of time to get ahead of the job posting process. If you need to keep the process going, just buy another 300 for 1/2 the price so that you only buy what you need.
Some clients get quality interviews within the first 100, some within the first 500. It is all the supply and demand of your job, but the best thing you can do is open the doors, building your high-quality network, nurture the leads you create, and ping them back monthly, bi-weekly, etc. until there is forward momentum into a position.
Keep a leads spreadsheet going and color code it.
Use the code PANDEMIC to get $30 off.